Salice Silentia+ Series 700, Standard Doors
Salice's latest innovative hinge is the Silentia+.
The innovative soft-close technology guarantees excellent performances to the complete range of hinges.
Silentia+ includes numerous technological elements in the required spaces and maintains the aesthetics of the hinges of the first generation.
Silentia+ is also equipped with the innovative switch to delay the decelerating action. The activation of this switch allows, even to special doors, to obtain the ideal decelerating strength.
- Hinges with adjustable integrated soft-close mechanism operated by twin silicone-oil dampers housed in the hinge cup.
- The decelerating effect is adjusted by using a simple switch.
- Dimensions of the cup: Ø 35 mm.
- Hinges for min. 16mm (5/8 in) thick doors to max. 26mm (1 in).
- 13.5 mm deep cup.
- Provides for 110° opening.
- Possible drilling distance on the door (K): from 3 to 6 mm.
- Compatible with all traditional Series 200 mounting plates and with all Domi snap-on mounting plates.
|Adjustment Type||Speed Switch|
|Door Type||Standard Door|
|Hinge Cup Depth||13.5 mm|
|Hinge Cup diameter||35 mm|
|Hinge Door Drilling Distance||3 to 6 mm|
|Hinge Door Thickness||16 to 26 mm|