Salice Pacta Flaps Door System
Pacta confers a decelerated opening action and the fall of the door is gradual and controlled.
Pacta is a compact hinge for fall flaps which operates without the need for additional stays or cables. In the fully-open position, the door and base panel are aligned, creating a uniform and flat surface. Pacta comes in a variety of finishes. Its applications are numerous: in living room and kitchen cabinets, to create desks in children’s furniture or for writing surfaces and table extensions in hotel furniture.
- Hinge for flap doors with decelerated opening.
- Fixing to the base of the cabinet with longitudinal snap-on mounting plate.
- For wooden doors, with heights from 280 to 400mm and weight between 1.5 to 9.5kg.
- Standard drilling of the door ø 35mm with 13mm deep cup.
- Pefect 90° opening.
- Fixed K/TAB value of 4.5mm.
- Side, front and vertical door adjustment.
- Required to use central hinge for cabinets over 900mm wide.
- Covers available in numerous finishes.
We suggest that you use the central hinge for cabinets over 900 mm width.
|Application Type||Fall Flap Door|
Part #: SDP38XX91Retaining catch with adhesive. 20x14 mm.
Part #: SDP39XXG
Part #: SDP28SN9This is the metal nail catch only for use with magnetic push devices
Part #: SD007SNGSmove can be added to the cabinet for a soft close feature with Salice Pacta